XDS200 USB JTAG Emulator
The BH-USB-200 is a compact and powerful JTAG in-circuit emulator for Texas Instruments processors. Its performance is rated between the low-cost XDS100 and the high performance XDS560 emulators.
The BH-USB-200 connects to the host PC via USB2.0. Since it is a bus-powered device, no additional power supply is required. CTI-20, 14-pin TI-JTAG, 10-pin ARM, and 20-pin ARM headers are provided to connect the target device.
- USB2.0 (480Mbit/s) and Ethernet Interface
- USB bus-powered
- 4000Vpeak VIOTM, 560Vpeak VIORM isolation
- 1.2 to 4.1V target I/O voltage
- ARM single-wire debug
- ETB support
- 10-pin ARM, 20-pin ARM, 14-pin JTAG, and 20-pin CTI header
- Code Composer Studio 5.2 and higher