XDS560v2 STM Traveler USB JTAG Emulator
The XDS560v2 STM TRaveler is a high performance JTAG in-circuit emulator for Texas Instruments processors with extended debugging capabilities.
It is ideally suited for large software projects and extensive data visualization, for example image processing applications.
The XDS560v2 STM Traveler supports MIPI System Trace und ETB.
It is connected to the host PC via USB2.0. No external power supply is required.
The target device is connected via a 20-pin CTI or 14-pin TI JTAG header.
- USB2.0 (480Mbit/s) and Ethernet
- Supports JTAG 1149.1 and 1149.7
- Auto Sensing Target voltage range from 1.2v to 4.1v
- Supports Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI)
- Supports System Trace Protocol (STP) and High‐speed Parallel Trace (HSPT)
- Supports 1‐4 pin System Trace with 128 Mbytes of System Trace Buffer
- Auto‐Adaptive T‐clock (TCLK) up to 50MHz
- 14-pin JTAG, 20-pin ARM, 20-pin CTI, and 60-pin MPI header
- Code Composer Studio 4.2 and higher