XDS200 USB JTAG Emulator
The XDS200 is a compact and powerful JTAG in-circuit emulator for Texas Instruments processors. Its performance is rated between the low-cost XDS100 and the high performance XDS560 emulators.
The XDS200 connects to the host PC via USB2.0. Since it is a bus-powered device, no additional power supply is required. CTI-20, 14-pin TI-JTAG, 10-pin ARM, and 20-pin ARM headers are provided to connect the target device.
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- USB bus-powered, no external power supply needed
- 20-pin CTI, 10-pin ARM, 20-pin ARM, and 14-pin TI JTAG Headers
- Supported by Code Composer Studio, revision 5.2 and higher
- Supports all current TI DSP, ARM, Stellaris, DaVinci and OMAP processors
- 1.5 to 4.1V target IO voltage
- ETB Trace Buffer support on compatible processors
- ARM Single Wire Debug (SWD) and ARM Single Wire Output (SWO) support
- IEEE 1149.7 CJTAG
- size 41,3 x 20,3 mm
- 89mm JTAG cable
- USB cable
702320 XDS200 Emulator