XDS220 ISO USB/Ethernet JTAG Emulator with galvanic isolation
The XDS200 is a compact and powerful JTAG in-circuit emulator for Texas Instruments processors. Its performance is rated between the low-cost XDS100 and the high performance XDS560 emulators.
The galvanic isolation allows safe handling in high-voltage environments like power electronics, motor control, and inverters.
The XDS220 is connected to the host PC either by a USB2.0 port or via Ethernet. In USB mode no additional power supply is needed, for Ethernet operation a power supply is included.
CTI-20, 14-pin TI-JTAG, 10-pin ARM, and 20-pin ARM headers are provided to connect the target device.
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Ethernet Host Interface
- USB bus-powered, no external power supply needed in USB mode
- Power supply for Ethernet mode included
- 20-pin CTI, 10-pin ARM, 20-pin ARM, and 14-pin TI JTAG Headers
- Supported by Code Composer Studio, revision 5.2 and higher
- Supports all current TI DSP, ARM, Stellaris, DaVinci and OMAP processors
- 1.2 to 4.1V target IO voltage
- Isolation according to IEC 60647-5-2 / VDE 0884, Rev 2: 4000Vpk VIOTM, 560Vpk VIORM
- Certified UL 1577, IEC 61010-1, IEC 60950-1 and CSA
- ETB Trace Buffer support on compatible processors
- ARM Single Wire Debug (SWD) and ARM Single Wire Output (SWO) support
- IEEE 1149.7 CJTAG
- size 41,3 x 20,3 mm
- 89mm JTAG cable
- USB and Ethernet cable
702332 XDS220 ISO Emulator