XDS560v2 STM Traveler USB JTAG Emulator
The XDS560v2 STM TRaveler is a high performance JTAG in-circuit emulator for Texas Instruments processors with extended debugging capabilities.
It is ideally suited for large software projects and extensive data visualization, for example image processing applications.
The XDS560v2 STM Traveler supports MIPI System Trace und ETB.
It is connected to the host PC via USB2.0. No external power supply is required.
The target device is connected via a 20-pin CTI or 14-pin TI JTAG header.
- USB 2.0 high-speed host interface
- USB bus-powered, no external power supply required
- Supported by Code Composer Studio, version 4.2 and higher
- Supports all current DSP, ARM, Stellaris, DaVinci and OMAP processors
- 1.2 to 4.1V target IO voltage
- MIPI System Trace support on compatible processors
- ETB trace buffer support on compatible devices
- USB cable
702598 XDS560v2 Emulator