DSP Boards for demanding applications
D.SignT D.Modules are compact single-board-computers (SBC), equipped with high performance DSP processors from Texas Instruments and Analog Devices. This modular design approach is optimized for the special requirements of industrial appliances. Seamless integration into the target system, ease of programming, and long-term availability form the basis of our product philosophy.
Typical fields of application are advanced measurement technology, non-destructive material inspection based on ultrasonics and eddy current, radar, servo control systems, software defined radio and image processing.
One System-on-Module for Development and Series Production
A D.Module is equipped with communication interfaces like Ethernet and USB, parallel and serial data acquisition ports and additional interfaces such as UART, SPI, I2C and GPIO. Also integrated are power supply, clock generation, and memory, establishing a stand-alone capable system-on-module - the backbone of your application.
During the development phase a complete processing chain is assembled by stacking a DSP module with data acquisition and FPGA daughter boards and a carrier base board. Cost-efficient starter kit bundles are available.
In series production, D.Module OEM components guarantee long-term availability and an migration upgrade path, thereby significantly reducing design risks. The D.Module.BIOS firmware encapsules hardware dependencies and supports maintenance, software updates and configuration adjustments with a set of predefined functions.
Performance and Interfaces tweaked for your Embedded Project
This high-performance dual-core DSP board is based on the Texas Instruments TMS320C6657 Keystone processor. It is ideally suited for computation- and communication-intense applications in image processing, ultrasonic, radar and SDR.
- 1.25GHz dual-core floating-point DSP, up to 40 GMAC/ 20 GFLOP pro Core
- 512 MByte DDR3 RAM
- 8 Mbyte NOR and 64 Mbyte NAND Flash
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PCIe and SRIO ports to interface FPGAs and PC systems
- 16-bit Bus and two McASP ports for data acquisition
- USB, UART, SPI, I²C and GPIO interfaces
- Real-Time-Clock, voltage and temperature supervisors
Based on the Texas Instruments TMS320C6747 processor, this module provides a wide variety of interfaces for sensors and actors in stand-alone systems. Typical application areas are material inspection, control loops, advanced sensor technology and biometrical systems.
- floating-point DSP, up to 2400 MIPS/ 1800 MFLOP
- 64 MByte SDR RAM
- 8 Mbyte NOR Flash
- 32-bit Bus and two McASP data acquisition ports
- USB2.0, UART, SPI, I²C and GPIO interfaces
- PWM, Quadrature-Decoder, Capture-Timer
- Real-Time-Clock, voltage supervisor, watchdog
This board, based on the TMS320DM642 DaVinci processor, is specialized for image processing. Main application areas are optical inspection, traffic control and robotics.
- fixed-point DSP, up to 5760 MIPS
- 64 MByte SDR RAM, up to 1 GByte/sec throughput
- 8 Mbyte NOR Flash
- 32-bit Bus and two McASP ports for data acquisition
- 3 Video Ports with integrated Fifos, supporting Raw, BT.656 and Y/C formats
- USB2.0, two UARTs, I²C and GPIO interfaces
- voltage supervisor, watchdog
The following D.Module boards are still available ex-stock. However, these products are not recommended for new designs.