Customer-specific Embedded Solutions
Our range of standard products, the D.Module family, forms the backbone of many embedded DSP applications. Despite their versatility, applications exist which prevent the use of a D.Module, for example:
- mechanical restrictions
- the need to integrate additional interfaces and peripherals
- special environmental conditions
- cost-optimization for high-volume production
In such cases D.SignT offers individually tailored solutions. Our developments are based on the proven hard- and firmware of the D.Module family to retain the product benefits and reduce design risks. You can start your development immediately by using the existing D.Modules for design verification, feasibility studies and prototyping.
In some cases your special requirements may be integrated into the D.Module concept - by modification of the existing circuits or by developing specialized daughter boards, carrier boards or adapters.
- Customization of the analog front-end of an A/D-converter peripheral module
- Implementing additional interfaces in the module board logic
- Development of a carrier board to integrate a D.Module into a PC/104 system/li>
We are able to provide solutions ranging from cost-optimization up to complete system designs including data acquisition, processing and user-interface on a single SBC-board.
- Cost- and PCB estate-optimization of a DSP card for use in a welding robot
- Development of components for a radar-based railroad crossing surveillance application
- Production of complete self-contained systems for vibration analysis
Besides these hardware services, D.SignT also offers embedded systems software development, for example the implementation of additional protocols in our TCP/IP stack. Hard- and software services are often interlinked, for example:
- Extending our Ethernet add-on board for the F28335 to a dual-port Ethernet adapter
- Development of a web-based frontend for remote configuration and data visualization in a DataMatrix Code Scanner
Depending on your requirements we offer services ranging from circuit development to the delivery of fully tested and programmed series products.
Please contact us to discuss and define together the specifications of your customer-specific DSP and FPGA system.